CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And so it starts......

Well the good day is gone. Turns out I went to the dentist and had a tooth extracted last Monday and it has somehow gotten infected. So now i have got to get up at 4:30 AM ang go to my first day on a new job and then whenever I get off go back to this jerk dentist to see what now???? Probably more pain and suffering for another week. Just my luck. So for the past 3 days I have been rinsing every 30-45 minutes with peroxide----NASTY----!!!!!!
Anyway, to top all of this off, my oldest son TJ, is fixing to run out of ADHD medication and the doctor's office is a pain in the A** to get the script from. My mouth hurts so bad that I can't sleep, I'm trying to eat regardless of the pain, and having to get up too early in the morning to deal with all this all over again. Yeah. Then I had trouble signing in to my blog to write another one. Im telling you this weekend has been rough.
There is only one thing that I can say good about this weekend. I got my pin from Greenville Tech so that I can start the process to go back to school. Now I just have to go and take the placement test and pay the application fee's. Hopefully thing's will start to turn around soon. Oh, and by the way there is already some drama that I'm being warned about at my new job and it's not looking good. Hell unemployment was offering more a week than this new job b/c I will only be working 20 hours a week. That's sad right? I know. Tell me about it.
CAN ANYONE SAY VACATION???????????? I CAN DREAM CAN'T I ?????????Sorry I havent checked in in a while but I have had a hell of a time this weekend. Hopefully I can do better this week. By the way tomarrow is SUNNY'S Birthday if anyone know's her and wish her a happy birthday. I can't tell you how old she is b/c then she would kill me. Although she is suppose to be coming to see me tomarrow and spend some time with me since I don't get to see her much. Maybe that will help my week.-----PAIN PILL PLEASE----Sorry I'm in pain. well guys its late and I have to get up at 4:30am in the morning so I'm gonna go for now.TTYL......Happy Birthday Mama. I Love You very much.

2 comments:

Paulius said...

Awwww...TY Sweetie!!
I'm sorry your mouth is still hurting. Hope the dentist fixes it right up for you today.

You HAVE had a hell of a week haven't you? Maybe we should reverse the gift-giving situation this year and me give YOU some pain meds for my birthday!!

LOL- Just kidding...you antibiotics more than pain meds.......

I'm sleeping for a while this morning and then going to do all my stuff.
Hope you're feeling better later this afternoon sweetness.
XXX

Paulius said...

Sigh....Okay- That was your MAMA sending that comment- and as you can see- I'm STILL too lazy to go and sign in under MY account!!
;-P

Sorry- but it was a LONG 12 hours at work....something YOU can understand!!!
xxx -I love you Baby Girl!!