CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally, A Good Day!

Last night, my sister-n-law, Kathy had her very first child. He was born at 11:15pm on February 19th. She lost her husband (my brother) back in August of 2007 due to a tragic car accident and has endured the pregnancy with the support of family an friends. She named him Charles Clayton Howe Jr. He was 6 lbs. 13.7 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. He is beautiful. The most precious thing ever, other than of course my two children, and my brother Clay.

This has been about the best day I have had since August when we lost him. But I know he is proud of his son and will watch over him and Kathy. He always has. My mom, Sunny, is just exstatic about the new edition. She is soooooo very proud-as we all are. One thing is for sure though, he will be cherished and loved very much. Not to mention the PRINCE in the family. Although he does look like a prince. Anywho, we are all proud of him and are very happy that he is here. We have been waiting a long time for his arrival and now he is here. All of the worrying is over and we can just be here for the two people who need us the most-Kathy and Baby Clay. Maybe now we will be able to carry out a good nights rest.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

WhooooHoooo!!
he's here and every BIT as precious as all the rest of my grands!!!!

You are gonna LOVE blogging sweetie-pie.

Welcome to Bloggerland!

Sunny said...

Owwww- him not gonna like it you called him Baby Clay!!! lmao.....especially after he gets three or four years old.....he not NO BABY!!!!(or in his eyes he wont be anyway...)

me- I'm gonna be calling him "Deuce" or "CJ".....

lolly said...

Welcome to blogland.

I can tell you're just as thrilled as Sunny, and why wouldn't you be - he looks like a little darling....

Sunny said...

Okay Daughter Dearest....time to post again...
lmao-


Kisses!