CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well I'm Back-Finally

Hey people, sorry I couldnt blog sooner but my internet went out as well as my cable and telephone for 2 days. Now I'm back and running. Starting to feel better and rest when I can. Well, hope everyone had a good monday and Tuesday. I had a good Monday but today I'm tired . Not sleeping well lately. Havent gotten to talk much to my family this week already and its kinda hard on me being away from my baby's.
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am back up and hope to hear from someone soon. I am looking forward to going to Greenville Tech to tke the placement test and pay the application fee's and get signed up for my classes. I am so excited. I have been wanting to go to school since the year I graduated and now I have set my mind that Im going to now.
I want my mom and other special family members that have been supportive with me through rough times in my life such as Tee, Clayton, Daddy, Frank, Eddie, Mama, Paul, my other mom, and a few others but these are the main one's I want to be proud that I made something of myself instead of waisting my life away with Sh*thole jobs. Know what I mean?
Well guts, Im gonna sign off it's late and once again I have to get up at 4:30am. TTYL.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Baby, you know we are proud of you- no matter what.......
We all do the best we can in life....sometimes life just throws some of us some curves that knock us for a loop and it takes us some time to be able to get back on our feet again.

I'm VERY proud of the way you keep trying to better yourself instead of letting it get to you. I think getting a better education in the medical field is a GREAT idea.....actually an idea I have been toying with myself in the past few months.
I think I would do the Imaging Tech thing tho- get to work mostly with expecting women doing ultrasounds of the babies....but there is a downside to that as well.

Maybe you will give me the courage to give it a try myself........goodness knows that the added income would be welcome- it's just my age I'm kinda questioning....would it actually BE feasible for me to go back to school for two years at this point in my life??
At any rate- Go get'em Baby Girl!!!

(As a side note......several people have tried to comment on your blog- but you dont allow anyone who isnt a blogger to comment....so if you fix that- you can get more comments from the readers....)
Mwaahhhh!

Anonymous said...

I just found the link to your blog...and Im so proud u wanna go back to school.And you know Im always here for you and if theres anything you need and I can help... I got your back girl :). Luv Ya!