CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finally...Hear all about it--they did!



Hello all. Today is looking up-Thank God. Well here is the pic.'s I promised. The love's of my life. Sometime's they just make you smile no matter how bad you feel. Gotta love em'. Hope you guys enjoy these. I thought they were great. So did my mom. We all got a good laugh out of this.
I got in touch with the medicaid office and gave them hell and needless to say I got my way. I have to bring her some info on Monday and the children will have medicaid again. Thank You Jesus. I dont have too much to say today except thank you for all thge support you guys offer. I just love the blogger world. I can rant and rave without knowing yall are rolling your eyed at me! It's ok I know you are I just dont want to see it. Yeh I know just like my mother Huh? I dont have to much to say today. Just wanted to get the pic.'s on here. bye.

5 comments:

Sunny said...

Whoooo Hooo! What a GOOD-Looking bunch of kids!!

Glad things are looking up baby girl....

XX-OO

Anonymous said...

These are a GREAT looking bunch of kids!!! Julie, you are truly blessed to have them all.

I'm so happy to hear that the medication problem is getting fixed. I'm proud of you for fighting back. You ARE as mini version of your Mama! Me-owwww! LOL

Julie said...

Lois- All I can say is they pissed me off. I dont take it very well when you mess with my kids and there health. They are cute arent they?

Mama- Thank You. I am glad also. I'll find out more tomarrow. Its to late to blog tonight and everyone is asleep so i dont want to wake them. TTY tomarrow. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey baby girl,
I miss being here for you. We've all lost two very special people in our lives. Even more counting all the babies that didn't make it into our lives.
I'm sorry you've had all this stuff going on.
I'm still here for you, baby girl.

Love
Mommy

Anonymous said...

AAAwww....they're adorable! Please save that one of TJ in the midrift. I want it for blackmail when he becomes a teenager!