CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a new day...

Well mama, I guess you're right. I just feel like the bad outways the good. Like today- I found out that they have canceled our medicade and with TJ's prescriptions being $180.00 a month and all of his help he has been getting at school and therapists and councelors, etc....I dont know what to do now! He has just now started getting the help that he needs to be doing good.
I'm so pissed off right now. Now that means that I won't be able to attend school because as usual something is gonna come between me and my dream once again. Only this time it's not a piece of shit man. Now it's that I cant afford it. I told you guys in the other blog that that's what I was worried about. Damn, I have a good intuition. The only thing left to say on this subject is I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Damnit.
I'm relly not up to writing much today due to this crappy weather, the bad news yet another day brings, and I have got to get things done before Eddie goes to work tonight. I also have a terrible headache and just am worn out today. I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night. See you guys later. Love you mama! Miss you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time right now. If only I could grant you three wishes, but sadly ... I am not a Genie. Try to focus on the good things in your life instead of all the bad. You have a man you love who loves you, lovely children, and a roof over your head ... not to mention a FABULOUS Mom and family! You're way ahead of a lot of people, Hon.

You are not alone. Everyone has bad things happen to them in their lives. All you can do is take one day at a time and try to meet each challenge with your very best efforts. Things will get better.

Sending hugs,
Lois

Sunny said...

Give it a few days sweeting.........let things calm down a bit and see what happens.......sometimes things work themselves out with time.

Odd, but true.

XXX-OOO

Julie said...

Louis,
Thank you for the up;ift. True I do have a great mom and now you need to get her to send you the pic.s of two of her goofy grandkids. Trust me they are enough to make you laugh. Nice to have someone comment otherr than mama. Thank You.

Mama- I love you. Hope you got the pic.s of the kids. Aren't they great? Minny me of David. Things are starting to look up after all. I raised a little bit of hell and got a better response. Now the kids are gonna be qualified and I won't but whatever. Thank you for being here when I need you.