CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

All 4 boy's this weekend!!!! HHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!

Well as for the fishing trip I didn't whoop Eddie's butt like I had hoped for. Oh well, there's always next time. LOL! The only thing that I caught was a hellacious sunburn. OUCH! It hurts like hell too. We caught 1 fish a piece that was keepers and like 2 or 3 that we had to throw back due to they were too small to keep. Our neighbor's Ronnie and his wife Mary Jane went along in their boat and they had no luck either. As a matter of fact the last time Eddie and Ronnie went fishing they caught quite a few and Mary Jane asked Eddie where he and Ronnie baught all those fish they "caught" the last time.. LOL! I thought that was funny. All in alll we had a good day though. Like Eddie said " a bad day of fishing is better than any good day at work". Agreed.
On the other hand we have all four boys this weekend. Yeah for us huh? They arent being too bad so far--Knock on Wood. Hopefully they will be good this weekend. Sometimes they are sometimes they arent. Just like me, they have good day's and bad days. The rain has finally moved in here and hopefully it'll move out by tomarrow for the cookout. No offence mama, but I dont think that burgers in the oven would be any good. Neither would all 7 boys locked up in the house with us! LMAO!
My mom has the baby, Lil Clay, today for a few hours and that's probably why she hasnt been online. She will have lots of fun with him, he is soooo precious. He's my little piece of heaven--Literally. Well short and sweet today. Im sure we'll hear all about the baby stories in a little while. LOL. Until next time.....

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I agree with the fishing comment.

Boys will be boys, sweetie. like you said, Good days and bad days. Lets just hope it doesn't rain cause little boys DO get restless cooped up in the house even if they have a cool movie to keep them occupied. And let's not forget Buddy and Barney as well.

And thank you VERY much i make a DELICIOUS oven burger. Teriyaki Burgers are AWESOME from the oven.
;-) So are BBQ burgers, but they aren't as good as on the grill either.

No matter what the weather- I'll be happy to have all us together for a nice dinner again. It's about the family- not so much the food- (altho that is a handy thing to have when we ALL get together.)
;-)

The baby was awesome today.....I went online earlier-before he got here- but I thought I'd wait and post til tomorrow after then cookout.

I think it's time for a little nappy-poo now. Me and Lil C took a short-short together this afternoon, but it wasn't nearly long enough.
;-)

See ya tomorrow baby girl.

XXX

Julie said...

Mama- I forgot about Barney and Buddy-hell maybe I should bring Snowball, Lacey, and Trouble. NOT!!! Well I'll be happy with all of us being together too. Hope you had fun with Lil C. Love You Lots.