CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Maybe things aren't getting so much better???

Well things were looking up until today I recevied a 30 day right to cure on my house-which means if I don't come up with at least $2300.00 in a month then I will have to put my house on the market and sell it or either let them foreclose on me. AGGGHHHHH!!! I dont have the money to move or even for a downpayment. Also, I'm fixing to start school Monday and wont be drawing a paycheck for at least 4 weeks after that! So anyone have any suggestions???
The good news is I got to babysit my newest nephew yesterday while his mommy went to her horseback riding lessons. He just lights up my life. Pretty much the same way Clay did. I wont say that he fills the hole in my heart from Clay going away...but he seems to for the moments that Im with him. He is the most precious thing ever. I took like 9 pic.s of him and as soon as I have time to download them I promise I will.
God, I'm scared of what is going to happen next with life??? I know dont ever ask that! But I wasnt asking I was making a statement. The med.'s are finally working and in my system good now so Im doing alot better. I know God is a busy man and I hope that he hear's our prayer's every night and can help me out with my situation on the house. The lottery winning number's would help...LOL!!! Sorry people just short and sweet today. I have things to do tonight and get kid's ready for school tomarrow. TTYL! You will all be in my prayer's as usual. Thank You to everyone who supports me with encouraging words when Im down. I do only have 2 people I can really talk to other than whomever is reading my blogs. It really does help me alot though. Thank You to all of you.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

Mwaaaaahhh!! Love you baby girl.