CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Getting Better FINALLY!!!!

Well I went to a job interview last Monday (the same day my mom got admitted to the hospital) and it went great. There was an add in the newpaper for a nursing home near home and I decided to go check it out. I went online posted my application and within hours they were calling me wanting an interview. Come to find out it is a job opening for a CNA and they will send me to school and pay for my schooling. The only downfall is that the classes are held in Easley (my hometown) which is like 35 minutes from here and with gas prices and me not working it's gonna be hard to pay for gas back and forth. They are very strict in the classes also. You arent allowed to miss one day. If you do then they will drop you like a bad habit. After I go to class for about 2 weeks, I should earn my 16 hour certificate and then be able to work some at the facility. But how do I pay bills in the mean time??? Or gas expenses???
I am currently over 90 days past due on my mortgage payment and I am worried that they are going to foreclose on me soon. I start my 1st round of vaccinations on Monday(tomarrow). Then another one -one month from that one , then another round 3 months later. I have already passed the drug test and the interview and the Tiberculosis test. So that much is out of the way. I am very excited about it and am looking forward to it. I have also gotten back on my med.'s and am feeling a little better. Thank you Jesus! He does work in mysterious ways.
On the up-side, mom is starting to feel a little better a little at a time. Thank You to paulius for keeping everyone updated on her care. I was really worried about her. Now I'm worried that my only brother may end up in a restitution center for 6 months to a year over something that he wasnt at fault for. That's all I need is for him to get sent off too. He's the only brother I have left. They started my oldest son, TJ out on some depression med.'s and we're hoping that they are gonna work. Pray for me guys. I need all the prayers I can get right now. God only knows I have worn his prayer list out. His ear probably hurts by now.LOL. I start school next Monday. YEAH!!!
Well guys I have kids to bathe and put to bed so I have to go now. Hopefully I'll continue to have better luck with things.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

LOL- with the constant yammering in his ear this family does,it's a wonder God has any time for anyone else.

But he seems to be listening .....and answering.