CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Fountain Inn, South Carolina, United States
I am 28 years old, have two beautiful boys of my own.( Teddy and Christopher). I also have two- soon to be step-children ( Austin and Justin). I am from Easley, SC and a high school graduate that is fixing to go back to school in the medical field. I have finally met my soul mate and hope to marry him in the near future.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life, What the HELL is going on???

Well first of all I need to start by saying sorry to Pualius for steeling his title to his blog but I really needed it for this one. Sorry!!! Well so far today my day has gone pretty well. We are planning on going fishing tomarrow since the weather is suppose to be beautiful! Hopefully I'll whoop Eddie's butt!!!LOL. I have talked to my mom today, two of my sister's, and got to spend most of the day with Eddie. Good thing!
I am still looking forward to going to my mom's this weekend for the cookout. But I am still worried about the foreclosure deal. I got a certified letter in the mail today from the mortgage company....NOT GOOD! Oh well all I can do is take it one day at a time and hopefully good things will come out of my patience. Although that is a virtue that I never have been good with.
I do have a prayer going out tonight for a young lady that both of my brothers went to school with. Her 3 year old son died on Sunday from Leaukemia. My prayers are with Tabitha at this moment. I can only imagine what she is going through right now. I feel soooo sorry for her.
well that's pretty much all I have to say today. Just have alot of stuff to do today to get ready for tomarrow. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Didn't you know that .....dang- can't remember the EXACT phrasing but basicaly it's that duplication is the highest form of flattery.
So Paulius should be flattered that you "borrowed" his title.
Most appropriate as well, I might add.

Have fun fishing....maybe someday Paulius and I will get to do some REAL fishing as well.

Patience IS a virtue, dearest daughter of mine, and the older you get-the more patience you have.
Trust me. You don't let things get to you NEARLY as much when you have a bit of age on you- course that's a double edged sword as well, cause the things that DO truly get to you tend to be HUGE issues.

Our prayers all go out to Tabiltha and her family in her time of sorrow.
I wish i was able to go to one of the services for Riley and be there for her like she was for us when Clay had his accident.

I hope she knows how much we are thinking and praying for her and her family.

Anonymous said...

Have you contacted the mortgage company and tried to work out some kind of a payment schedule with them? I hope things turn out well for you. Whatever you do, don't lose hope.

Julie said...

Lois, Yes I have and there idea was to make my payments go up another $200.00 a month until I got caught up. So instead of paying $755.00 a month, it was gonna be $955.00 a month. I wont lose hope just my house...LOL